- Biome Tours Project
- Due Dates
- Today, Oct 12
- Writers' Rough Drafts
- Artist 3 drawings of plants and animals
- Researchers begin layout for your group's section of the Tours the
Biomes of the World booklet.
- Tuesday, Oct 17
- Final report.
- Paste the pictures in on that day.
- Proofread the written report for the following:
- Check the pictures for the following:
- Descriptions have the following:
- Name of the organism
- Habitat where it is found
- Information about its niche
- Design your section's layout (for Thursday). Think about how the
Southeast Asia tour book is laid out.
- Arrange the layout so that there is some writing followed by a
picture or two, then more writing, then a picture, etc.
- Mark where pictures should go.
- Draw a line under the paragraphs where the writer must put a page
break so you can paste the picture under it.
- Look over the marks from the proofreader.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Return the finished written report at the beginning of the next
- You need drawings of the key plants and animals that is distinctive
for your biome.
To get an A
- You need a short written description of the organism. It must include