Agenda – 11/27/00
- Hand in Homework (No Late Work will be accepted).
- Midterm Results
- In groups of 2-3 students, discuss and review the multiple choice questions
from the midterm
- Find 3-5 tough questions to discuss with the class.
- Techniques for taking a multiple-choice test
- Scan the Whole test first
- Look for the questions that you know cold, and ANSWER THOSE questions
- For questions that you sorta know:
- Eliminate the stupid answers (cross them out).
- Look for a clue in the wording of the questions and remaining choices.
Underline key words and phrases in the question and choices.
- Last resort; guess from the remaining choices.
- Homework: 1 page Essay on Transpiration & Translocation (Typed, double
space, with 3 references put on a separate page).