Agenda – 11/28/00 - 11/29/00
- Hand in Homework (No Late Work will be accepted).
- In groups of 2-3, answer the questions given on a sample test.
- In the margins, explain why you think that the choice is right.
- Use the techniques for taking a multiple-choice test
- Scan the Whole test first
- Look for the questions that you know cold, and ANSWER THOSE questions
- For questions that you sorta know:
- Eliminate the stupid answers (cross them out).
- Look for a clue in the wording of the questions and remaining choices.
Underline key words and phrases in the question and choices.
- Last resort; guess from the remaining choices.
- Check your answers with the answer sheet.
- Turn in what you want to study in one week of Zoology (Animals), two people
- Homework: Prepare and study for the Midterm 2 Make-up.